Established Columbia, Maryland, CPA Firm has an immediate opening for a Senior Accountant/Auditor with 3-5 years’ CPA Firm experience. If you are passionate about pursuing a career in public accounting, we want to speak with you!
The ideal candidate will possess his/her Accounting Degree, will be a licensed CPA, and have experience working in a Public Accounting Firm. Must be detail-oriented, a self-starter, and possess excellent computer, analytical, and communication skills.
We are looking for proactive people who are passionate about public accounting, have the ability to work well in a team atmosphere, manage time and work effectively, and build solid client relationships.
- Required: 3-5 years’ experience in a CPA Firm environment
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, self-starters, and demonstrate excellent computer, analytical and effective communication skills
- Candidates must have a demonstrated track record of effective time management
- Candidates should identify with a positive/supportive team work environment with attention to quality results
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, tax returns and other financial reports for our clients
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to GAAP
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Supervise staff members on client engagements
Firm offers competitive salary and robust benefits package; 100% paid individual healthcare, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan, section 125, health club reimbursement, CPA exam reimbursement & bonus, and generous paid time off plus 9-11 paid holidays per year. E.O.E.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org